Speak with the US Consulate General Learn the Citizen Services it provides.
The US Consulate General is the largest U.S. Consulate world-wide and among the largest foreign diplomatic operations that the United States operates. It is larger even than most embassies. It plays a key role in the supply chain and in providing services and support to over 100 other US missions in the world. Of special importance, the U.S. Consulate General Frankfurt provides consular-services support functions for the Four German State region that includes Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Baden-Württemberg, and Saarland.
On Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 15:00 hours via ZOOM, members of the Consular Services Section and the Trade Office will meet virtually with AGBC members to discuss the services the U.S. Consulate General offers Americans and Germans in these particularly difficult times. Speaking on behalf of the Consular Services Group will be Mr. Plaven Mavrov, Vice-consul.
Now is the time to discuss with our diplomats such matters as:
- How to apply for a US Passport or obtain a renewal
- Recording a death, birth, or arrest of a US Citizen
- How to obtain a visa for entry into the United States
- Issues with Social Security/Veterans Affairs/
- Legal Assistance/Medical Assistance/Notarial Services
- Issues with commerce between Germany and the United States and vice-versa.
Each consular individual will provide a short presentation on what his department offers to U.S. and Non-U.S. citizens. Questions are expected and welcomed. We will accept them in writing in advance of the program as well as after the presentations.